Live Preview Of Manchester United, "Euro 2012 - Euro 2012 Kuszczak Afraid Of The Place"


Goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak insists he is treated as a "slave" of Manchester United and fears that his chances of playing for Poland in next year's Euro championship in 2012 in his native country has been damaged by his boss Alex Ferguson.

Kuszczak was not even on the bench every game this season and the UK, said that without a proposed loan to Leeds United until January was blocked by Ferguson.

The Polish international, 29, wanted to miss Leeds Championship to stay in the thoughts of Poland coach Franciszek Smuda before the tournament which Poland is co-host with Ukraine next summer.

"I became a slave in Manchester," said Kuszczak. "I'm frustrated, but I do not want to defame or criticize Mr. Ferguson. It's not my style.

"I talked to Ferguson recently. I begged him to let me leave the club now, before the transfer window in January.

"I told him I want to play and return to the national team since the Euro 2012 is just around the corner - but does not seem to matter.

"The possibility of a loan from Leeds United two months until two weeks later. The club has prevented.

"It was a glimmer of hope for me, he would have recalled the Polish manager I -. But I was not approved by the club, I have great respect for Ferguson, because for me it is a great leader, but I hope he will let them. I go in January. "

The Spaniard David De Gea took over as caretaker of United first choice when Edwin van der Sar retires at the end of last season with Anders Lindegaard the second choice.

Young Ben Amos appeared in the Carling Cup United have played two games this season with the Pole fully involved in any game day.

It was from joining United from West Bromwich Albion in August 2006, but in just over five years only started 56 times for the club.


 
 
 
 
Copyright © Sports Tv News